Hartman & Tyner respects your privacy by handling personal information in accordance with this policy.
What Information We Collect
During a leasing application, lease signing, or setup of services and payments, Hartman & Tyner may collect information including:
- telephone number
- date of birth
- driver’s license number
- vehicle make, model, color, year, and license plate number
- emergency contact
- email address
- employment information
- Social Security number
- where you heard about us
- number and ages of children
- guarantor/co-signer information
- history of charges and payments
- reason for move out
- renter’s insurance company, policy number, and policy dates
- communications with us
- text messaging preference
Such information may be collected for lease holders, occupants, and co-signers.
How We Use Your Information
Hartman & Tyner uses your information in the following ways:
- to screen rental applications
- to maintain internal records
- for billing and collections
- for internal marketing reports
- to contact residents about their apartments
- for emergency or health and safety purposes
Hartman & Tyner never sells your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
Retention of Information & Information Security
Hartman & Tyner takes appropriate security precautions to safeguard your information.
- We protect backups of our data with strong encryption.
- Our computer network uses encryption to protect information moving over the wire.
- We securely shred paper records after they are no longer useful.
- We secure paper and electronic records with appropriate physical security, such as locks and alarms.
- We purge electronic records of certain highly sensitive data, like Social Security numbers, after they’re no longer useful.
- A third party handles electronic payments in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Hartman & Tyner does not store your credit card number.
Other Websites and Third Parties
Hartman & Tyner
24700 W 12 Mile Rd
Southfield, MI 48034
To receive a reply, please include your name and contact information.